As a Comsure client you will be appointed an account manager who will ensure your coverage matches your risk profile.
- Understand and promptly respond to your risk needs.
- Collate all necessary information for evaluation, insurance marketing and placement of insurance policies.
- Complete and issue policy documentation tailored to your unique insurance requirements.
- Manage premium invoicing and remittance to insurers.
- Maintain policies and recommend enhancements, as required, to respond to your needs.
- Ensure an effective communication flow to your business and to the markets involved in your insurance program.
- Actively assist you to achieve prompt settlement of claims, including claims monitoring and negotiating with loss adjusters and underwriters.
- Keep you aware of changes in legislation, case history and matters affecting asset and liability exposures through timely advice and technical reviews.
Claims can often be highly complex, demanding a great deal of expertise and management. Your appointed account service team will take responsibility for driving the claims process to ensure the right information is accessed, assessors appointed, and policy conditions about notification are adhered to, and ensure a high level of communication and co-operation between all parties.
Claims management is a time-consuming function, which must be conducted in a thorough and professional manner to limit incurred costs.
Comsure has professional claim management capabilities and can provide a comprehensive service that will benefit your bottom line.
Comsure can assist in arranging premium funding, helping to spread the cost over the period of insurance.